OKC Player of the Week: A.J. Clark and the John Marshall defense
Clark might get lead billing, after his forced fumble help set up the first score in John Marshall’s 12-7 upset win over Heritage Hall, but John Marshall’s defense as a whole was phenomenal Friday night.
The Bears allowed the Chargers’ Barry Sanders to run for 128 yards but half of those came on one carry, a 64-yard touchdown run in the season quarter. The Bears also forced two Heritage Hall turnovers in winning their seventh game of the season.
Kevin Forbes, Douglass: Forbes ran for two touchdowns in the Trojans’ 29-14 win over Woodward on Friday night.
Emilio Gatewood, Millwood: Gatewood could very easily have won the honor for the third consecutive week, after running for 181 yards and three touchdowns in Millwood’s 47-0 win over Centennial.
Jay Gogue, Southeast: Gogue ran for two touchdowns, including a 75-yarder, and threw for another in Southeast’s 37-22 loss to McGuinness.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 97533Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13957Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9425Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8660Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8311OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7700How to help tornado victims
- 7421Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6598Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 6130Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 6065Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients