Capsule: Duncan at El Reno
No. 10 Duncan (8-1) at No. 2 El Reno (9-0)
When: 7:30 p.m. Friday
Where: El Reno Stadium (2001 Sunset Drive)
On the line: The Class 5A-1 district title and a pair of home playoff games.
How El Reno can win: Have Jakeil Everheart play the best game he’s had all year. The defense controls Payton Atchley and the rest of the Demon offense and limit turnovers and penalties.
How Duncan can win: Strike early, build up confidence in a hostile envorinment and move the chains which keeps the ball out of Everheart’s hands.
The pick: El Reno 20-17. Indians eek out a win.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 64379Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31540Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 30680Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 16244Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 7370Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6239Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4310Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 4237Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 4076Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 3649Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients