OKC FB Player of the Week: Terence Olds, Star Spencer
The Oklahoma City football player of the week is Star Spencer’s Terence Olds. Olds had 15 carries for 180 yards and two touchdowns (a 70-yarder and a 43-yarder) in Star Spencer’s 34-20 win over Glenpool.
Olds missed the season’s first game after being involved in an altercation and being ejected from Star Spencer’s first scrimmage against El Reno. Then, he fought through injury problems for the rest of non-district play as the Bobcats started 1-2. Since then, however, Olds has been healthy and Star Spencer has been nothing less than dominant, outscoring opponents 299-43 in 4A-2 play.
Friday night’s game against Glenpool was thought of as more in the context of Glenpool’s Marco Nelson vs. Star’s Darwin Rideau as far as the running back battle, but Olds was the standout. That’s what makes Star’s offense so good right now, they’ve got 3-4 guys that can have huge games. It’s tough for defenses to prepare for when they have to account for that many explosive players.
Danny Jackson, Millwood: Jackson, filling in for Kevonte Richardson, was 8 of 10 passing for 145 yards and a touchdown in the Falcons’ 42-6 win over Meeker on Friday night.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 17374Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 16681Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 7769Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients