OSSAA board of directors agenda set
The Oklahoma Secondary School Activities Association’s board of directors will meet Wednesday morning bginning at 9 a.m. It should be an interesting meeting to say the least. Here are some of the highlights (ir order they are listed):
- Discuss football playoff sites
- Report by Bethany superintendent Kent Shellenberger on Public/Non-Public Committee
- Discuss a contingency play regarding playoff contests and member schools that are affected by the Swine Flu (H1N1)
- Letter to the OSSAA Board of Directors from Danny Rennels
- Daxx Garmen (Jones) appeal on varsity athletic eligibility (4 p.m.)
- Daryn Alves (Durant) appeal on varsity athletic eligibility (5 p.m.)
- School problems: Tulsa Washington (5:30 p.m.), Warner, Tuttle, Jenks, Southmoore, Durant, Jones, Sand Springs
- Executive session: Tulsa Washington’s investigation of policies and procedures along with self-imposed penalties
Should certainly be an interesting day up there.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16352OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 13509Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12593Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 9784Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9412Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7721Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7510Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7432'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 7083Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6955Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients