Three Norman North, two Norman softball players honored
Norman North fastpitch softball players Alexis Richardson, Tara Travis and Andrea Smith each were named to the Mid-State Conference first team. Norman put a pair of players on the first team as Amy Vanderburg and Breanna Cosme each were honored.
Moore softball standouts Sydney Garcia, Brianna Nunley, Alex Milligan and Tara Martini all were selected to the fastpitch Mid-State Conference first team.
Westmoore’s Kendra Pierce and Michelle Keppel were chosen for the first team as well. Southmoore also placed a pair of players on the first team in Chelsi Hill and Maria Hilterbran.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients