Ed Memorial vs. Jenks Capsule...
By Robert Przybylo
Memorial (8-3) vs. Jenks (11-0)
When: 7:30 p.m. Friday
Where: Hunter-Dwelley Stadium, Jenks
Why the Bulldogs can win: Well, it won’t be easy, let’s go ahead and say that first. Their defense has been crazy-good in the last seven games. People can combat that with “look at the competition.” Take out Mustang and Edmond North, and the seven-game winning streak doesn’t really jump out at ya. But 24 points in seven games is something any team should be proud of.
Memorial key stats:
Passing: Kameron Doolittle 45-79, 533 yards, 5 TDs, 5 INTs; Blake Umberham 42-87, 449 yds, 3 TDs, 8 INTs
Rushing: Doolittle 906 yds, 6 TDs; Cale Olbert 646 yds, 6 TDs; D’Juan Brooks 402 yds, TD
Receiving: Jacob Stivers 19 rec., 229 yds, 2 TDs; Nelson Medeiros 11 rec., 174 yds, TD
Defense (through 10 games): Adrian Shoecraft 97 tackles, 2 sacks, INT; Jordan Marczewski 79 tkls, sack, INT; Medeiros 23 tkls, 3 INTs
We’re coming in at an all-time high. We feel like we belong on the field with these guys. This will be the toughest challenge, but we’re ready for it.’ – senior Nelson Medeiros
When I think of Jenks, I think of champions. That’s where we want to be. These are the type of of games where you can make a name for the program.” – junior Kameron Doolittle
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients