Cashion vs. Stroud Capsule...
By Robert Przybylo
Cashion (12-0) vs. Stroud (12-0)
When: 7:30 p.m. Friday
Where: Stroud HS
Why the Wildcats can win: Because they went through one of the tougher districts and came out on top in a couple of games where I didn’t think it was possible. Cashion has a toughness that stems from the way coach Lynn Shackelford has molded this team to be. Not always flashy, but always effective.
There’s not much you need to say at this point. We know this game is going to be tough, but this is what you want at this time of year.” – Shackelford
Why the Tigers can win: Because they’ve been so dominant all season. While Cashion has to battle to the final seconds a couple of times, Stroud has been, whew, untouchable. 512-86 or 43-7 is the average winning margin per game this season for Chris Elerick’s team.
Key matchup: Cashion’s Jeremy Seaton vs. Stroud defense. I don’t know if Cashion can stop Cody Pritchard, but if Jeremy Seaton can be as effective running and throwing the ball as he’s been all year, then I think the Tigers might be in for a long night.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 25098Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17202Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9497OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8681Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7965Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7715UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7025Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5941Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5360Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4404Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients