Cascia Hall vs. Berryhill - Game Blog
By Robert Przybylo
CASCIA HALL 21, BERRYHILL 0 – FINAL
An incredible second-half performance by the defense give Cascia its 41st straight win and its third straight state championship. Congrats to the Commandos. I’ll have much more to say Saturday.
CASCIA HALL 21, BERRYHILL 0 -4TH
Big drive by Cascia on the ground, finished off by a 1-yd TD run by Cet Caldwell as Commandos are a quarter away from win No. 41 in a row and third gold ball in a row.
CASCIA HALL 14, BERRYHILL 0 – 3RD
Cascia scored off an INT by Mikey Sutton that led to a 35-yd TD pass from Steven Rouse to AZ Moyer. Cascia is starting to take control of this game on the ground with Cet Caldwell leading the way.
CASCIA HALL 7, BERRYHILL 0 – HALFTIME
Berryhill is killing itself with fumbles and penalties but only finds itself down 7-0. The Chiefs have lost two fumbles and have five penalties.
Right now Cascia’s Steven Rouse has been unable to get the passing attack going. He only has 25 yards passing while Cascia only has 51 rushing yards.
Berryhill isn’t much better with 55 yards on the ground and 63 through the air. Berryhill had a 42-yd KO return by Tyler Brown, who then found Cody Johnson for 41 yards, but the Chiefs missed a 28-yd FG in the final minute of the half. In fact, each team has hit an upright on their missed FG attempts.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17023OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 16448Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 12708Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12580Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9471Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7819Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7691Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7125Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6963Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
- 6749Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients