OKC Player of the Week
By Ryan Aber
The Oklahoma City player of the week is Northwest’s T’aries Taylor. In a 60-57 win over McGuinness on the road Friday night, Taylor scored 22 points as the Knights wiped out a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to beat the Irish.
Kendre Talley, Star Spencer boys basketball: Talley scored 19 of his 25 points in the second half in an 86-54 win over Southeast. He also added 10 assists.
Darrius Bryson, Star Spencer boys basketball: Bryson scored 22 and pulled down 12 rebounds in the Bobcats win over Southeast.
Shola Adebayo, Southeast girls basketball: Adebayo had 11 of her 24 points in the fourth quarter as the Spartans beat Star Spencer 43-38.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients