Wrestling: Wrestler of the Week
Mike Anderson, 215, Northwest Classen
Anderson rolled to the finals in the Carl Albert Tournament Saturday with three falls. He capped off the tournament with a decision over Guthrie’s Landry Chappell in the finals. Anderson is unbeaten this year and has come off a serious knee surgery in the off-season that forced him to lose more than 50 pounds in order to compete this year.
Others in the mix: Josh Durham (Edmond North) won the 130 pound title at the Sand Springs Tournament and Jared Porter (Carl Albert) who won his weight at the Carl Albert Tournament.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 3989Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 2759Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients