Deer Creek Bruce Gray Invitational matchups...
By Robert Przybylo
While fellow chum Ryan Aber will continue his Tournament Tour all week, yours truly will pretty much be camped out at Deer Creek this weekend.
I’ll take a break Friday night to attend Edmond Memorial and North, but other than that, I’ll be livin’ it up with the Antlers.
Here are your girls and boys pairings.
Bishop McGuinness vs. Putnam West, 10 a.m.
Putnam North vs. Western Heights, 4 p.m.
OCS vs. Star Spencer, 1 p.m.
Deer Creek vs. Enid, 7 p.m.
Star Spencer vs. Mustang, 11:30 a.m.
Deer Creek vs. Western Heights, 8:30 p.m.
Enid vs. Capitol Hill, 2:30 p.m.
Putnam North vs. OCS, 5:30 p.m.
Not in chronological order because wanted to show that the winners of the pair of games will be the ones that play each other in the semifinals.
Boneman’s Prediction: I’m going to say the Deer Creek girls beat the McGuinness girls in the championship because of that strong home crowd advantage. And then the Star Spencer boys edge out Capitol Hill in the boys final. If you know my track record, I wouldn’t take too much stock in anything I say.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients