Ed Memorial: Kameron Doolittle not rushing into anything...
By Robert Przybylo
After being outside for the first time since 11 a.m. Thursday, guess that was quite the little storm we got hit with, huh?
Anyway, had a chance to catch up with Edmond Memorial star Kameron Doolittle to talk about football and basketball and how the recruiting game is going.
Doolittle actually hasn’t done that much when it comes to recruiting. He already has the offer from Tulsa, and he took part in Oklahoma’s Junior Day recently.
He’s just enjoying the ride at this point. His favorite things about the day were getting to meet and get to know some of the other big prospects and getting a tour of the campus.
It’s interesting sometimes to see what people find the most interesting. It’s often the littlest things that you would never think of.
Doolittle doesn’t have a top 3 or a top 5 or a top anything at this point. He said it’s too early to be playing favorites, but he’s enjoying the ride.
As for what Doolittle is up to right now, he’s playing basketball for the solid Memorial club. Just like in football, the Memorial boys basketball team is quietly have a banner season. We’ll see if they can duplicate the success the football team had.
Either way, with Doolittle and Connor Myers (and others), spring practice can’t come soon enough for Memorial.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13135OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6692Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6620Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5959Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5205Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5081Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3987As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3816Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 3469OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients