Irish: T-Fred meets Sam Presti...
By Robert Przybylo
The feel-good story continues for Bishop McGuinness basketball manager Tyler Frederickson, ‘T-Fred.’
Following last week’s story, the Oklahoma City Thunder got in touch with McGuinness about general manager Sam Presti wanting to meet with TFred.
T-Fred braved the elements and went to the Thunder’s win against the Denver Nuggets on Friday and got to have his meeting with Presti.
He was really nice to me, and I wasn’t nervous at all. He thanked me for being a Thunder supporter.”
It’s been a whirlwind for T-Fred lately, who said he could barely make it out of church with so many people wanting to talk to him. He also sent Kentucky freshman Daniel Orton a signed article.
T-Fred also got floor seats Friday night. And sometimes the most obvious things are funny: “Kevin Durant is really tall.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22333Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8521Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6853OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6505OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5318Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5086Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3978Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3546Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3194Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients