Edmond/Private schools POW: T.J. Holland, OCS...
By Robert Przybylo
Since just about every team only had one opportunity to make an impression (some had none), thought I’d just combine the player of the week entry this week.
And any chance of hoping to see this week’s player of the week on Monday has gone out the window as Oklahoma Christian and Heritage Hall has once again been postponed.
But because of his game-high 23 points and leading the team to a victory against No. 1-ranked and previously unbeaten Bethel, OCS junior T.J. Holland is the combined Edmond/Private schools Player of the Week.
Holland has had to learn to be more aggressive. He admitted that it was tough early on, but he’s kinda getting the hang of it now.
Thinking this break may actually hurt the Saints team as they were just starting to put everything together and gel as a team. Will they be able to still build off that momentum a full week later?
I wrote a piece about the OCS boys team in Monday’s paper. For that, here ya go.
Courtney Walker and A.J. Anderson, Santa Fe, Basketball: Was sensational in that great OT win against Edmond Memorial, has most complete game in the state. Anderson made clutch shots in victory.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18669Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10379Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9301Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7759Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6777UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6498Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6417Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6385Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6185Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5448Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients