Santa Fe: What's going on with the Wolves?
By Robert Przybylo
Santa Fe AD Barry Blagowsky is bombarding me right now with stuff, all good stuff. First, some basketball updates.
Santa Fe vs. Putnam North will be Wednesday. Girls at 5 p.m., boys at 6:30.
Santa Fe vs. Yukon will be next Thursday (Feb. 11). No JV games. Girls at 5:30, boys at 7.
The Wolves have nine kids signing Wednesday. One in soccer, one in track and seven in football. I know about Alex Land to Weber State and Brian Mills to Princeton, and I’m sure there are others I’m just forgetting.
Mills committed to Princeton last Friday. I spent all weekend hounding him, so I’ma give him the bizness about not picking up his phone for me.
Mills was extremely impressive this season. He’s not a bad runner, but he is one heckuva leader and person and helped keep this team together during the heartbreaking struggles.
After being 1-7, the Wolves closed out the season with back-to-back wins against Norman North and Moore to finish 3-7. In the Moore game, Mills eclipsed the 1,000-yard mark. It was announced by the PA announcer, and you could tell it meant something to Mills.
Looking forward to getting out there for a double dip of Santa Fe sports Wednesday with the signing day stuff and then the basketball games at PC North.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20835Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17666Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12055Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10703Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9067Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8577Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8462Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8039Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4986Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4489Woman arrested on complaint of offering to engage in act of prostitution in Midwest City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients