Heritage: Still waitin'...
By Robert Przybylo
Heritage Hall’s win at Casady feels like a long time ago for the Chargers. No, not because the team has gone into a big funk or anything, but it’s because the team hasn’t played since (two weeks ago).
Part of that was the weather and part was the actual schedule for Heritage. The Chargers were supposed to play OCS (and I was supposed to be there) on Friday, Jan. 29.
However, that was when the weather was horrendous. So the teams tried to make up the game for last Monday (and I was going to be there). But again, it was still postponed. Then canceled completely.
The Chargers had the week off anyway, so Mike Walker’s and Leslie Warner’s clubs will not have seen game time in two weeks when they head to Mt. St. Mary’s on Tuesday.
And for the third time in a row, I plan on seeing Heritage and being at MSM for the Rockets and Chargers. And what do you know as we’re supposed to get bad weather again. Maybe I’m just not meant to see Heritage again.
MSM is coming off a tough loss to a VERY good Bridge Creek team, so you know Lenny Hatchett’s boys will be looking to bounce back. The Rockets won the first meeting 58-50 before the Christmas break.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36498Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32022Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 18998Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7837Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6469OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3675College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3601Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3336Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3267Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3222OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients