Turner No. 38 on Scout 150
By Ryan Aber
Millwood wide receiver Josh Turner comes in at No. 38 on the Scout.com 150 list of the nation’s top recruits for next year.
That’s no surprise, as Turner has a healthy list of offers than includes all three state Division I schools, Arizona, Kansas, Nebraska and Texas Tech.
Oklahoma State commitment QB J.W. Walsh (Guyer HS, Denton, Texas) checks in at No. 97 on the list.
Southmoore QB Kendal Thompson, who is committed to OU, is No. 128 and is the only other state high school player on the list.
Turner and Thompson are also the only state players rated as four stars in Scout’s preliminary list.
Three star players include: Norman North’s Dan Davis (a Stanford commit), Tulsa Washington’s Isaac Bennett, Duncan’s Dylan Dismuke, Glenpool’s Isaac Maselera (an OSU commit), Sallisaw’s Garrett Gladd, Edmond Memorial’s Kameron Doolittle and Millwood’s Kevonte Richardson and Emilio Gatewood.
A few other players who are certain to jump up to that level after further evaluation include Lawton’s Tyrequek Zimmerman, Guthrie’s Kentrell Brothers, Nowata’s Austin Beck, Choctaw’s Hunter Davis and Duncan’s Dominique Petties.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90799Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6362Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6064Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients