North boys go into break with Clash win
Norman North used a 21-point second quarter to build up a 20-point halftime lead and never looked back in a 55-28 victory over Norman in Friday’s Crosstown Clash at Norman High.
Patrick Schaefer and Matt Southard shared game-high scoring honors for the T-Wolves with 15 apiece. Jared Beal and Dalton Mitchell added nine points each. Norman was led by Will Saxon’s seven points.
North held Norman to six points in each of the first three quarters.
Both teams are off for Christmas break and will return to action Jan. 5.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes
- 51Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 35High schools: Practices called off long before tornado hit Moore
- 32Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients