OKC POW: Caitlin Copeland, Centennial
By Ryan Aber
Centennial’s Caitlin Copeland took over Friday night’s game against Northwest, scoring 37 of her team’s 55 points in a 55-50 double overtime win on the road.
No other Centennial player scored more than six points.
Centennial plays at Southeast tonight.
Adeshola Adebayo. Southeast: In a 63-48 loss to Northeast on Friday, Adebayo scored half of her team’s points.
Markus Clark, John Marshall: Clark won the long jump at last weekend’s 4A-3A state indoor track championships in Enid with a jump of 19 feet, 7 inches.
Emmanuel Denson, John Marshall: Denson won the 55-meter hurdles at last weekend’s 4A-3A state indoor track championships in Enid. Denson had a time of 7.90, beating out teammate Jonathan Barber, who finished second, by more than two tenths of a second.
Romond Jenkins, Douglass: Douglass continued to show why some consider them the best team in the state regardless of class, as Romond Jenkins scored 18 in an 87-63 win over Capitol Hill on Friday. Jenkins was one of six Trojans in double figures in the win.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17454Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13102OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11643'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11460Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9987Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 8525Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8435Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7203Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7020Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7003Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients