Wrestling: Dual State seeding issue settled
Colleague Ryan Aber is attending the OSSAA Board Meeting today. One of the items on the agenda was a dispute over seeding in the Class 5A Dual State tournament. Altus coach Nick Williams had argued he was unable to vote in a recent coach’s poll because his power was knocked out in the recent round of ice storms that hit central and southwest Oklahoma. The missed vote dropped Altus from the two seed to the third seed. The OSSAA ruled the seeding would not be changed. Harrah will be seeded second and Altus third.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21911Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17670Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12642Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10331Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9974Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9639Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7768OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7203Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 6526Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 5084Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients