Douglass-Star going to be played at Douglass
By Ryan Aber
The Douglass-Star Spencer boys game that was originally scheduled to be played Jan. 30 will be played Saturday night, though the venue has been changed.
When the game was canceled the first time, the game was moved to Northwest, where the teams played one of their regular season games last season. But the game has now been moved to Douglass.
The girls game will start at 6 p.m., followed by the boys game at 7:30.
When these teams met earlier this season in the All-City Shootout at Northwest, fans were being turned away by the time the game started so I would advise getting there as early as possible to ensure a seat.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24384Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 14430Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10043UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8936Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 7944Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7183Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6372Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6313Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6107Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 5639OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients