Westmoore girls basketball team looks toward the future
Westmoore closed out a long and trying season Thursday, but the Jaguars did show the future looks bright.
Westmoore fell 65-27 to Edmond North in the opening round of the Class 6A regionals, which is single-elimination. The Jags, which concluded the season with just three wins, were outscored 22-0 in the first quarter and 36-5 in the first half, so there was no drama or hopes of an upset.
But there was a glimpse of a better season next year. Brooke Hagemann, who led the Jags in scoring all season, scored a team-high nine points. Kabria Harkey added seven. Both of those players will be back next season, as will three other starters.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20548Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16464Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11845Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 11178Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9890Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9771Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9386OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5427Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 5123Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4825Student shot dead during botched home invasion
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients