Private schools: Regional results...
By Robert Przybylo
A somber day in the OKC-area private schools sector of the world. A couple of boys teams saw their season come to an end while CHA took it on the chin twice, but the Crusaders will be back.
Boys: Irish def. Perkins (55-36) for the regional championship.
Girls: Irish def. Perkins (42-30) for the regional championship.
Boys: Chargers lost to Piedmont (58-44) in an elimination game. Chargers have the pieces to make a run in the future, but it’s tough way to go out for Collin Groves and Andrew Hudiburg (among others). Just like football, that sophomore class can bring it on the court, too.
Mt. St. Mary’s
Boys: Rockets def. Kingfisher (50-40) for regional championship. Huge win as the game was at Kingfisher. That’s the type of momentum you want heading into Area.
Boys: Saints lost to Centennial (47-46) in an elimination game. Really thought the Saints were going to find their way to the state tournament. That win vs. Bethel I thought was going to get this team on track. OCS played well late in the season but picked the wrong time for a bad weekend.
Boys: Crusaders lost to Haworth (63-37) in regional championship.
Girls: Crusaders lost to Konawa (67-60) in regional championship. Not a bad loss at all, but it would have been a HUGE win on the road.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients