Player of the Week: Moore Zone
Player of the week: Moore Zone
Zac Damico, Southmoore
Damico not only won a state championship at 103 pounds, he did it in grand fashion, beating No. 1-ranked Josh Lindsey of rival Moore. Damico took the title with a 2-1 triumph.
Sidney Cook, Southmoore
The sophomore standout guided the SaberCats to the biggest upset of the Class 6A regional opening round last Thursday, scoring a game-high 17 points in a 54-50 overtime win over Lawton.
Then, on Saturday in the regional championship game against Edmond Santa Fe, Cook again played terrific, scoring a team-high 16 points in a 61-51 loss to the fourth-ranked Wolves.
Southmoore is still alive in the playoffs and will face Del City Thursday. A win in that game would pit the SaberCats against the loser of the Norman-Midwest City game. The winner of that contest will advance to the state tournament.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients