Edmond: Area Schedule (Friday Results)...
By Robert Przybylo
The only success story Friday was Memorial girls coach Shane Coffey, who got to see the Okarche boys and girls reach the state championship. Santa Fe and Memorial will have to shake off the disappointment if they’re going to make state.
Advanced to state:
Deer Creek girls
Boys: Wolves lost to Midwest City (59-53). Play Mustang at 8 p.m. on Saturday at Choctaw, winner advances to state. Josh Richardson and Mahlon Jones put up the numbers, but the Bombers came up big in the fourth and showed their toughness.
Girls: Play Yukon at 1:30 p.m. on Saturday at Harrah, winner advances to state.
Boys: Bulldogs lost to Muskogee (57-53). Play Enid at 6:30 p.m. on Saturday at Sapulpa, winner advances to state. Plainsmen are always dangerous as long as Chris Fitzpatrick is around.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients