Private schools boys: Sophomores growing up...
By Robert Przybylo
This is about as obvious as it gets. This year’s sophomore class in the private school realm is going to be extremely special, and that’s not to say they’re not already. But in these next two years, yeah, there are going to be some unforgettable moments.
The Irish are going to be led by Matt Christiansen and Joe Edmonds. That alone should make them reach the state tournament. Edmonds should be one of the best all-around players in the state while Christiansen should become one of the best low post players in the state.
The loss of Jameel Whitney and Kevin Caruthers will be tough for Tondrell Durham’s boys. But knowing Durahm, he’ll find a way to make it all work.
The crazy-good sophomore class in football didn’t exactly translate to basketball success for Mike Walker. But I do believe it can.
Collin Groves and Andrew Hudiburg will leave a void, but I think the Chargers are going to be a better team next year. Quintaz Struble is only going to get bigger and stronger. Markus Wakefield is a very intelligent player and serves his role well while Sterling Shepard is still a freakish athlete.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24265Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15789Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10553Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9606Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9126Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8599Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8494Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7618Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 7497Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6747UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients