Santa Fe gives Edmond Mayor's Cup win
BY RYAN ABER
Edmond Santa Fe 5, Moore 1
The Wolves got off to a quick start and then cruised to a win to give Edmond the win in the second Mayor’s Cup.
Clayton Blackburn pitched six strong inning for the Wolves before giving way to Kyle Shaw in the seventh.
Blackburn struck out eight and walked none.
Santa Fe scored two in the first, then added one each in the second, fifth and seventh.
The Wolves got back-to-back triples from the bottom of their order to get on the board in the second after Cody Rosecrans drove in a run with a single in the first.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11499Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8698Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 7434How to help tornado victims
- 4914Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 2111Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 1490Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 1406Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 954Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 936Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients