Former PC star Xavier Henry headed to the NBA
To the surprise of no one who has paid attention for the last year-plus, former Putnam City standout and Kansas freshman Xavier Henry has declared for the NBA Draft.
He’ll talk about his decision during a press conferece at 3 p.m. today at Allen Fieldhouse.
Henry averaged 13.4 points and 4.4 rebounds for the Jayhawks, who were beaten in the second round of the NCAA Tournament.
Henry is the first one-and-done player in KU history.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17454Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13102OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11643'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11460Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9987Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 8525Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8435Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7203Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7020Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7003Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients