Edmond Wood Bat Tournament: Standings (Day 1)
By Robert Przybylo
Pool A: Memorial (2-0), Norman North (1-1), Moore (0-1), Norman (0-1).
Pool B: Santa Fe (1-0), Choctaw (1-1), Latta (1-1), Edmond North (0-1).
Edmond Wood Bat Tournament
Latta 8, Norman North 0
Memorial 15, Latta 3
Memorial 4, Choctaw 3
Santa Fe 3, Moore 2
Choctaw 9, Norman 4
Norman North 3, Edmond North 0
Moore vs. Norman, noon
Norman North vs. Santa Fe, 3 p.m.
Memorial vs. Santa Fe, 6 p.m.
Norman vs. Latta, 3 p.m.
Moore vs. Edmond North, 6 p.m.
Norman North vs. Choctaw, noon
Moore vs. Latta, 3 p.m.
Norman vs. Santa Fe, noon
Norman vs. Edmond North, 3 p.m.
Memorial vs. Edmond North, 6 p.m.
A3 vs. B3, 1 p.m.
A1 vs. B1, 3:30
A4 vs. B4, 1 p.m.
A2 vs. B2, 3:30
I’ll be at North all day Friday and Memorial all day Saturday.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients