T-Wolves' Smith doesn't let rain prevent career day
While most of Friday’s metro-area soccer games were postponed due to rain, Norman North played on in the rain. And for junior Will Smith, the wet conditions did nothing to slow him.
Smith scored a career-high four goals in a 7-0 victory over Lawton Eisenhower. The midfielder, leads the No. 6 T-Wolves with 12 goals on the season. He also had a hat trick against Westmoore earlier this season.
Kyle Allen, Brandon LittleAxe and Josh Phillips also found the net for North, now 8-3. The T-Wolves host Putnam City West Tuesday at 8 p.m.
The Norman North girls topped Ike 8-0 with Nicole Antonio, Mariah Bernhardt and Annie Longcrier each scoring twice.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17844Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 15135Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11465Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11153'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10637Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8906OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8210Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6899Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6524Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 6213Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients