Heritage: Bob Kraft...wow...20Ks...
By Robert Przybylo
That’s what makes it worth it. There are some games where you’re absolutely scrambling for something good to say. And then there’s Monday’s game between Heritage Hall and Casady.
Whenever I’ve talked to anybody within the Chargers program, the first name that has come up has been junior Bob Kraft.
Now I know why.
Kraft was incredible, sensational, unbelievable, phenomenal (add in your own word here) as he struck out 20 in an 8-1 win against the rival Cyclones.
Can’t wait for the NewsOK video to be edited with Kraft, it’s one strikeout after another. I knew it could be something special when he had seven Ks through two innings (one got by catcher Shaun Tkach, so Kraft had another chance).
He finished just as strong, fanning the last six batters he faced. I wasn’t sure if the team was aware of it, but oh yea, they were when the game was over.
If Kraft was a little bit taller, scouts would be knocking down his door. He’s now 8-0 this season with 95 strikeouts and is a left-hander with a whole arsenal of pitches.
My arm felt strong today, and it still feels pretty good right now (after the game). It’s definitely the best I’ve pitched.” – Kraft
Kraft gave up three hits, two in the fourth as Ryan Shelley had an RBI 2B for Casady. He also walked three so see, he’s not perfect (sarcasm).
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90799Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6362Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6064Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients