Huskies have allowed just one goal in last eight
Edmond North’s girls soccer team hasn’t lost to an in-state foe this season and stands at 12-1 with one last big match remaining.
The Huskies will face No. 8 Putnam City North Tuesday for the Class 6A District 1 title. PC North beat Norman Friday to force a winner-take-all match for the district crown.
It will be a tough task for the Panthers. No team has scored more than two goals on the Huskies all season. What’s more, North has allowed just one goal in its last eight games.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16614OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14171Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13556Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10806Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9444Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7747Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7539Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7474'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 7103Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 7093Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients