Del City’s Jamelle Naff nets Missouri offer
BY RYAN ABER
Del City offensive lineman Jamelle Naff received his first Division I offer early this week when Missouri extended the senior-to-be an offer.
Naff, 6-foot-4, 311 pounds, played a big part in Del City’s 7-3 season last year.
“It’s a great thing for Del City,” Eagles coach Nick Warehime said. “I expect him to be a dominant offensive lineman for us next year.”
Naff is being recruited to Missouri by former Tuttle and Oklahoma State standout offensive lineman Josh Henson.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16568Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11531OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11459'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11122Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 11072Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 9787Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7713Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6975Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6919Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5729Oklahoma Corrections Department director to resign
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients