PC North goalie Ashley Bechtold has hope to return from injury this season
Putnam City North goalkeeper Ashley Bechtold, one of the state’s top netminders, may not be done for the season after all. A broken collar bone in late March required surgery and the senior had to have a plate and six screws inserted into the bone.
The injury seemingly sidelined her for the season. However, if the Panthers reach the state final — which will be played on May 15 — Bechtold would be cleared to play. PC North finished the regular season at 10-3 and oipens the playoffs Tuesday against Edmond Memorial.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14352Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12637Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 11750OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10003Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8992Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7499Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 7296Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5240Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4958Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4288'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients