Millwood's Josh Turner, Memorial's Kameron Doolittle among Army A-A nominees
BY RYAN ABER
Millwood cornerback/wide receiver Josh Turner and Edmond Memroial quarterback/wide receiver Kameron Doolittle are among seven Oklahoma athletes who have been nominated to participate in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl next January.
Also nominated were Duncan defensive back Dominique Petties, Duncan offensive lineman Dylan Dismuke, Southmoore quarterback Kendal Thompson, Sallisaw offensive lineman Garrett Gladd and Tulsa Washington running back Isaac Bennett.
Of the 400-plus nominations, 90 will be selected to play in the game, which will be held Jan. 8 at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas.
Last year, Tulsa Washington’s Calvin Barnett, who eventually signed with Arkansas, was the state’s lone representative in the game.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 33223Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15512Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9978Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9860Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9472Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8063Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8003Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7387Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6419Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6218UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients