PC West's Danielle Bounds signs with Robert Morris
As it turns out, Putnam City West has three NCAA Division I basketball players on its campus.
Danielle Bounds signed this week to play basketball for Robert Morris University in Moon Township, Penn. She was the third PC West basketball player to sign with a D-I program this season, following boys standouts Amric Fields (TCU) and Tyler Neal (Oklahoma).
Bounds was among the top scorers in Class 6A at 14.4 points per game, shooting 38.6 percent from 3-point range. She joins a Robert Morris team that is the defending Northeast Conference regular-season champion.
– Scott Wright, firstname.lastname@example.org
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 371Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 366Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 314OKC Thunder: Thunder stuck with worst-case scenario
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients