Blood donors needed to help Norman youth Kort Nicholson; Former Sooner Antonio Perkins attending the benefit blood drive
A benefit blood drive for Kort Nicholson, the son of Norman and Norman North swimming coach Kent Nicholson, will be held Friday in Norman. The three-year old Nicholson has Leukemia.
Former Oklahoma football standout Antonio Perkins will be on hand to sign autographs.
The blood drive will be held at Dimensions Academy (1101 E Main St.) from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. To donate contact Donny Griffits at 579-1880 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12798Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12779Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12087OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10010Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8450Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6619Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 6098Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5063Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4898Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4189'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients