Millwood: Josh Turner still No. 1 recruit...
By Robert Przybylo
This was from fellow chum Ryan Aber earlier today:
Millwood’s Turner, Southmoore’s Thompson on ESPN list
Millwood cornerback Josh Turner and Southmoore quarterback Kendal Thompson were the two state players on the ESPNU 150 released earlier this week.
The list ranks the top prospects in the class of 2011.
Turner came in at No. 87 and Thompson, an OU commit, was ranked No. 146.
Turner will visit OU and Texas soon as well as making a trip to a camp in Nebraska.
OU had five other commits on the list, all from Texas. Wide receiver Trey Metoyer led the way at No. 58. Athlete Danzel Williams (60), running back Brandon Williams (73), defensive end Nathan Hughes (89) and defensive tackle Jordan Wade (102) rounded out the list for OU.
And then Rivals.com released their top 250 and Turner and a couple of Duncan boys are on that list. Turner comes in at No. 55 while Duncan’s Dominique Petties is No. 176 and Dylan Dismuke is No. 191.
For the full list, here ya go.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients