Broken Arrow: Archie Bradley commits to OU...
By Robert Przybylo
Two-sport star Archie Bradley of Broken Arrow committed to Oklahoma on Tuesday afternoon.
The star pitcher and quarterback for the Tigers broke the news on his Facebook page that he will play both football and baseball for the Sooners.
Bradley is one of the top recruits in the state at quarterback and was an Oklahoman all-state honorable mention as a pitcher this season.
The 6-foot-3 QB is a three-star recruit, according to Rivals.com, and had interest from several schools, including Oklahoma State and UCLA.
“Every kid dreams of playing quarterback for Oklahoma. There was no way I could turn this down,” Bradley said in a phone interview.
Bradley said he was offered by OU on Monday night.
We’ll have much more with Bradley later in the summer as he is No. 17 on our Super 30 list, a countdown of the 30 top football recruits for 2011.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients