Duncan: Dylan Dismuke commits to OU...
By Robert Przybylo
He’s been one of the most sought-after recruits all spring, but it won’t be a long process for Duncan’s Dylan Dismuke.
The prized recruit committed to Oklahoma on Tuesday, he confirmed via a Facebook message to The Oklahoman.
At 6-foot-6 and 292 pounds, Dismuke is regarded as one of the best prospects in the state and is ranked No. 191 by Rivals.com in the nation.
The offensive tackle is one of several highly touted recruits for the Demons that also includes offensive lineman Dylan Laurens and Dominique Petties. Petties has five offers, including OU, while Laurens has two offers.
Dismuke had offers from nine other schools but chose the Sooners. His other offers were Oklahoma State, Arizona, Arkansas, Mississippi, Kansas, Missouri, Oregon State, Texas Tech and Tulsa.
Dismuke is ranked No. 2 on The Oklahoman’s Super 30 top recruits for 2011. Millwood’s Josh Turner is No. 1.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients