Jordy Albert, Jack Hatzfeld, Chandler Garrett advance to Dreammaker Tour final...
By Robert Przybylo
Three Oklahoma quarterbacks have advanced to the finals of the Steve Clarkson Dreammaker Tour.
Checotah’s Chandler Garrett, 13, and Edmond’s Jack Hatzfeld, 12, are two of the 10 finalists in the youth division while Tulsa Washington quarterback Jordy Albert has advanced in the high school division.
The final is a five-day event in Maui, running July 1-5.
The finale of the Dreammaker Tour was two weeks ago in Santa Barbara, Calif., and the kids were notified Wednesday they had advanced. Less than 150 quarterbacks were invited to California.
The Tour is a sports version of ‘American Idol,’ a reality TV series searching for the country’s next great quarterback. Alums of Clarkson’s tour include Southern California quarterback Matt Barkley and Ohio State’s Terrelle Pryor.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients