Catching up with PC North's Dustin Decker
I’m sure many of you remember our story about Dustin Decker – the Putnam City North lineman who had already enlisted in the Army National Guard — last fall.
Had everything gone as planned, he would have already shipped out for Army basic training, but the wear and tear on his knee from football and wrestling left him with a large tear of the meniscus, which required surgery in January. He has been fully released from his recovery, and will ship out in August, unless he can get an early ship date. Because of the injury, he was unable to report to basic with his friend and teammate Miles Holladay — the two enlisted together — who has already left for Fort Leonard Wood.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26920Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17660Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8676UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8213Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 8153OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8000Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7952Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6297Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5734Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5128Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients