Southmoore's Sidney Cook getting national experience
Southmoore basketball player Sidney Cook has already had an impressive summer and it’s just mid-June. The junior made it to the final cut of the U-18 girls basketball national team. She was one of the 16 finalists.
Anyone who saw Cook play last season knows she’s big time. But making the final 16 in the nation means she has taken her game up a notch or two. She averaged 13.3 points and 7.4 rebounds. The 6-1 post also was part of the 27-player tryouts for the U-17 World Championship Team.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 87104Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16817OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12528Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9682Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8846Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8700How to help tornado victims
- 8573Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7011Excessive speed, alcohol, operator inattention contributed to fatal boat crash, report states
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients