Super 30: And another thing ... about Isaac Maselera
Isaac is one quiet kid. Doesn’t say a lot and will let you know that up front. Still, his athletic ability speaks volumes.
Maselera is one of the fastest football players in the state in any class. He’s been clocked at 4.39 in the 40. He’s committed to Oklahoma State as a defensive back, but he can obviously do a lot with the ball in his hands. Last year, he had one interception and he took it back for a touchdown 64 yards. He had three kickoff returns and took one of those back for a touchdown.
He probably could be a star running back. Thing is, Glenpool already has one of the best in Class 4A in Marco Nelson. Nelson, who also can flat out fly, ran for 1,324 yards and 17 touchdowns last year, averaging more than 10 yards per rush.
Wherever he plays, Maselera has the athleticism to do well. That’s why OSU offered him after essentially only seeing him play his sophomore season (he committed just three games into his junior year). But I’d try to get the ball to him. Good thing seem to happen when he has it.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19791Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7602OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6827Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6472OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5877Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4499Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4468Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4211Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 3402Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3381Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients