Super 30: Week 2 recap...
By Robert Przybylo
Hope you guys are enjoying our countdown of the top 30 football recruits for next as much as we are enjoying writing all the stories on the kids.
We’re entering Week 3 with No. 18 on Monday, but here’s a look back at what we saw this last week…
No. 25 Connor Myers, Edmond Memorial: Whether it’s football, powerlifting or Taekwondo, Myers is a competitor in every sense of the word. His Taekwondo background sure is proving its dividends now. For my story on Myers, here ya go.
No. 24 Trent Martin, Jenks: He broke his leg last year, but his heart and determination is something any college scout would love. Tulsa jumped on him early, and he committed in February. For Justin Harper’s story on Martin, here ya go.
No. 23 Isaac Maselera, Glenpool: He’ll be a stud in the secondary for Oklahoma State, but he’s a lot more than that to the Warriors. He’s a quiet kid until he steps on the field and lets his play do the talking. For Justin Harper’s story on Maselera, here ya go.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 88132Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 35601Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5828Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 4402Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients