Heartland Classic: Cale Coshow powers Oklahoma to win...
By Robert Przybylo
That’s a good start for Team Oklahoma. Paced by a beautiful three-run double by Deer Creek’s Cale Coshow, Oklahoma earned an 8-6 win against Maryland to open up the Heartland Classic on Tuesday afternoon from Norman HS.
Santa Fe’s Jordan Lopez had a pair of RBI singles while Putnam North’s Casey Coyle launched a solo home run as well.
Norman’s Nick Fowble pitched strong to start the game while Chandler’s Jon Gray closed the show. He had a little trouble, but he got through it.
Look for a story on Jay’s Cayle Shambaugh in Wednesday’s paper.
Now that it is officially underway, here is your official Oklahoma roster:
Drew Dahlberg, Edmond Memorial; Brandon Weddle, Norman; Landon Hallam, Memorial; Dalton Hilliard, Moore; Caleb Hallman, Santa Fe; Cody Rosecrans, Santa Fe; Taylor Alspaugh, Union; Cayle Shambaugh, Jay; Jordan Lopez, Santa Fe; Ryan Wilson, Owasso; Alec Stand, Norman North; Zach King, Deer Creek; Ben Moore, Jenks; Nick Fowble, Norman; Wade Ambrose, Union; Cale Coshow, Deer Creek; Blake Logan, Roff; Jon Gray, Chandler; Casey Coyle, Putnam North.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18441Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17118OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 13848Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11264Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9500Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7869Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7538Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7363Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7128Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6380Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients