Guthrie: Kentrell Brothers 'How I spent my summer vacation'
By Robert Przybylo
You want to know how I know Guthrie’s Kentrell Brothers has been among the busiest people this summer? Because we can’t even coordinate a time when he can come in for a 30-minute photo, video session.
Seriously. I’ve tried three times to arrange something with Brothers as we continue our football recruiting series on the Super 30, and it keeps blowing up in my face. He’s everywhere, except Oklahoma.
Brothers found out Tuesday that it was time for a trip to California and USC. It’s just the latest of a long list of trips he’s made. Most of them have been on the west coast.
He’s been at Arizona, Arizona State, went to Disneyland one day, Washington, Oregon, Oregon State – he’s having fun with those Pac-10 schools.
Along the way, it seems he’s getting an offer at every stop. An offer from Disneyland would be impressive. Brothers is now up to 15 offers, and I’ll definitely be keeping tabs on what happens with this trip to USC. Offers are only for the select few for the Men of Troy, so we’ll see.
It’s pretty much agreed upon that Brothers is going to play at linebacker, but I was amazed at how impressive his receiving numbers are. I guess the season he and then-freshman QB Bryan Dutton had really went under the radar for me.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5362Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 3318Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients