Santa Fe's Josh Richardson on Rivals 150
Edmond Santa Fe’s Josh Richardson is ranked No. 103 on the current Rivals 150 for the basketball recruiting class of 2011.
Richardson, a 6-foot-5 shooting guard who helped the Wolves to the Class 6A state semifinals last March, is the only Oklahoma player currently on the list. He also ranks as the No. 29 shooting guard in the country.
Playing for Athletes First, Richardson has drawn national attention this summer after a strong junior campaign that earned him a spot on The Oklahoman’s Super 5. Aside from several local and regional colleges that are keeping an eye on Richardson, he also has strong recruiting interest from the west, with programs like Arizona State and UCLA.
Based on a couple of reports from BruinBlitz.com, UCLA really likes Richardson, and vice versa, because of both the athletics and academics. Richardson is a very intelligent student considering a medical career. And that’s not just talk. The kid already has a basketball scholarship offer from Harvard. Right now, his other offer is Arizona State, but there are more to come.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 88132Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 35601Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5828Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 4402Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients