Super 30: No. 15 Cody Miller, Lawton...
By Robert Przybylo
Are you getting accustomed to hearing about Millwood, Duncan and Lawton at this point? Here comes another Wolverine on the prowl.
Just like his teammate, Jabral Johnson, saw Miller play twice last year. One of those games was the best running attack Lawton produced all year (against Edmond North), but I can definitely see why Miller is getting so much love.
This is two of the top QBs in the state who have praised the North Texas camp. Miller and Shawnee’s Brayle Brown have commented on how much they enjoyed it. With all the top camps around, you don’t expect the Mean Green to be right in the thick of things.
Miller’s size has college scouts salivating. You just don’t find 6-4 quarterbacks who understand the game the way Miller does all too often.
This is going to be a special season for Miller and his top target, Tyrequek Zimmerman, as the two have said time and time again what great chemistry they have.
Miller’s maturity is what is making him stand out, according to coach Randy Breeze. He’s always had the tools, but he’s starting to really understand the game.
Some recruits have openly admitted how tough this whole process is – not Miller. He is having the time of his life just going from one crazy-good camp to another.
I have no way to quantify this, but I think that type of positive, happy attitude shows off during camps and meeting with scouts. He’s so relaxed, exactly the way you want your future QB to be.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 51863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14915Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9511Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7908Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7474Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6783Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6733Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6649Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6166How to help tornado victims
- 6095Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients