Remember when? (Ekpe Udoh, Xavier Henry, Daniel Orton)...
By Robert Przybylo
A great night for Oklahoma high school basketball Thursday with the NBA Draft. Ekpe Udoh (Santa Fe), Xavier Henry (Putnam City) and Daniel Orton (Bishop McGuinness) all went in the first round.
How about a trip down memory lane?
Before Udoh was the sixth pick of the draft by the Golden State Warriors, he was tearin’ the house down for the Wolves.
Henry, the former stud at Putnam City, was next at No. 12 by the Memphis Grizzlies.
And then Orton, formerly of the Irish, closed things out at No. 29 by the Orlando Magic.
Congrats to all three.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 56820Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14719Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9122Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7282Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6520Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6448How to help tornado victims
- 6374Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6257Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6000Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5062Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients